TG5130 Heat Resistant Safety Glove
A close fitting aramid cut 5 glove featuring the unique Cohesion Carbon palm coating offering outstanding hot contact heat resistance and chemical contamination resilience.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG5130
EN 388:2003: 3 5 4 3
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 3 D
Sizes: 6 – 11
Lengths: 220 – 260mm
Liner: Aramid/Glass fibre/Polyester/Spandex
Coating: Cohesion Carbon
- Heat resistant mono-filament aramid liner
- Cohesion Carbon coating offers a highly durable and resilient barrier
- Excellent grip
- Reinforced thumb crotch for improved durability and longevity
- Hot surface contact
- Risk of oil and chemical contamination
- General metalwork and fabrication
- Waste and recycling
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.