TG5180 Arc Flash Safety Glove
A Cohesion Neoprene palm coated glove with an aramid based liner engineered with a comfortable and flexible design. Flame retardant and offers protection against heat and arc flash, and is suitable for use in a number of high risk environments.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a TraffiGlove Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG5180
EN 388:2003: 3 5 4 3
EN 388:2016: 3 X 4 3 D
Coating: Cohesion Arc
• Arc Flash rating of 8.6 cal/cm2
• Excellent dry and wet grip
• Good abrasion resistance
• Excellent oil, grease, glue and chemical resistance
• Dexterity, touch and elasticity similar to Natural Rubber
• Electric and Gas Utilities
• Risk of oil and chemical contamination
• General metalwork and fabrication
• Waste and Recycling
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.