LEATHERCut Level D Safety Glove
Aramid lined driver style leather glove, with wrist protection. A leather glove that is designed to provide resistance against vegetation and brambles.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
- Main glove sections - full grain Leather (Cow Hide) thickness 0.9 – 1.1mm
- Cuff – Suede split leather is 1.3 -1.5mm
- Twin needle abrasion resistant thread
- Para-aramid cotton-free level D cut resistant liner
- Embossed leather palm, finger, and thumb section
- Embossed grip for abrasion, and thorn resistance
- Extended cuff & wrist guard for increased protection
- Oil block treatment creating a waterproof glove for all weathers
- Rail & off track
- Local authorities