LXT Microdex Nitrile C
TG5240 is a cut level C glove with a luxurious 15gg liner, perfect for high cut risk tasks that require dexterity and grip in wet, dry and oily conditions.
Features a reinforced thumb crotch and engineered with Life Extending Technology (LXT) to guard against general wear and tear, as well as keeping the glove cleaner for longer.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG5240
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 3 C
Sizes: 6 – 11
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: MicroDex Nitrile
- Conforms to EN388: 2016 and ASTM ANSI
- LXT Engineering triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and a soft luxurious feel for the wearer
- MicroDex coating provides great oil resistance and grip
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C
- LXT Treatment for water, oil and dirt resistance and reduced staining
- Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced longevity
- Dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable
- Latex Free
- Construction and Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Waste, Recycling and Local Authority
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.