MICRODEX LXT NITRILE Cut Level B Safety Glove
The LXT range is certified as carbon neutral. This means that at no extra cost, your LXT glove has zero negative impact on the environment, to the point of delivery.
TG1240 is a high performing 15gg cut A glove with a high tenacity nylon liner and a palm dipped MicroDex Ultra coating, providing excellent grip in wet, dry and oily conditions.
Treated with our Life Extending Technology for extra longevity and enhanced resistance to oil, dirt and water. Also features a thumb crotch to extend the wear life of the glove.
Reduce waste, costs and your carbon footprint with the TG1240.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG1240
EN 388:2003: -
EN 388:2016: 4 1 4 2 A
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Liner: High Tenacity Nylon
Coating: MicroDex Nitrile
- Certified to the new EN 388:2016 standard, cut level A
- High tenacity nylon liner – widely known for its tensile strength and cut resistance
- Palm-dipped MicroDex Ultra coating for further longevity and abrasion resistance
- Features a thumb crotch for additional protection and wear life
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C (conforms to EN 407)
- LXT Treatment for water, oil and dirt resistance and reduced staining
- Dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable
- Works well in wet, dry and oily conditions and when in momentary contact with hot surfaces/component
- Carbon neutral
- Construction and utility
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Mechanical and electrical
- Oil and gas
- Waste, recycling and local authority