TG5120 Cohesion Silicone Glove
A close-fitting Cut C / A3 glove featuring the unique Cohesion Crystal palm coating developed to protect against hot melt/tack build up.
Highly durable and tear resistant and offers superb grip in dry conditions.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a TraffiGlove Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG5120
EN 388:2003: 4 5 4 2
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 2 C
Sizes: 6 – 11
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: Cohesion Crystal
- A glove specifically developed for the glass and thermoplastic adhesive / hot melt application
- No 'tack' build up on the glove good general low thermal conductivity
- Unrivalled grip in dry conditions
- Window and door fabrication
- Hot melt and sealant work
- Risk of tack build up and cross contamination
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.