TG1290 X-Dura Ultra PU Glove
The UK’s first 21 gauge EN388:2016 cut level A safety glove, ultra-lightweight close fitting and flexible with a high tech Polyurethane Dispersion (PUD) – water-based coating that provides excellent grip in dry conditions. Fully touchscreen compatible.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a TraffiGlove Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG1290
EN 388:2003: -
EN 388:2016: 3 X 2 1 A
Sizes: 6 - 11
Liner: HT Nylon
• UK’s first 21 gauge EN388:2016 cut level A safety glove
• Super lightweight
• Highly tactile, fully touchscreen compatible
• Innovative PUD coating, providing high levels of grip
• High-performance liner, dirt & abrasion resistant
- Fine product assembly work
- Machinery and equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Tasks which require the use of touchscreen
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.