TG6240 MicroDex LXT Nitrile Glove
The LXT range is certified as carbon neutral. This means that at no extra cost, your LXT glove has zero negative impact on the environment, to the point of delivery. Find out more.
Conforming to cut level E under the new EN388:2016 standard, TG6240 has unrivalled levels of dexterity and comfort and is designed to last for long periods of time.
The MicroDex ultra coating and new Life Extending Technology makes the TG6240 perfect for high cut risk tasks in wet, dry and oily conditions. Also features a thumb crotch to further extend the wear life of the glove.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG6240
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 4 E
Sizes: 6 – 11
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Coating: MicroDex Nitrile
- Conforms to EN388: 2016 and ASTM ANSI
- LXT Engineering triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and a soft luxurious feel for the wearer
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C
- LXT Treatment for water, oil and dirt resistance and reduced staining
- Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced longevity
- A breathable 15gg liner, making the glove highly dexterous and tactile
- Touchscreen compatible
- Carbon neutral
- Construction and utility
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Mechanical and electrical
- Waste, recycling and local authority
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.