TG5545 Impact Protection Cut E Nitrile Glove
Cut level E impact glove with sandy nitrile foam palm dip and back of hand impact protection. Great levels of dexterity and comfort and has been engineered for optimum longevity.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG5545
EN 388:2016: 4 X 4 3 E P
Sizes: 6 – 11
Lengths: 220 – 270mm
Liner: Polyester, Polyamide, HPPE, Steel, Elastane
Coating: X-Dura Nitrile
- Level E cut resistant liner - High level 360 cut resistance performance with great fit and general comfort
- Level P impact protection with unique Traffi design seamlessly welded to the liner - maximum impact protection and comfort
- Nitrile thumb crotch reinforcement - aids glove protection in this critical area and lengthen wear life
- Sandy nitrile foam palm dip - good durable grip for oily & wet conditions
- Great dexterity, comfort and durability
- Treatment to liner, making the glove water repellent
- Heavy engineering
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.