TG310 X-Dura Ultra PU Glove
An extremely dexterous fine gauge X-Dura PU palm dipped glove with good abrasion and tear resistance for use in dry conditions.
Any questions? We're passionate about every worker selecting the right glove for their task. Get in touch with a Traffi Hand Specialist today and we can help choose the correct cut level and glove style for your specific needs.
- Key Features
- Ideal For
Product Code: TG310
EN 388:2003: 4 3 4 2
EN 388:2016: 3 X 4 2 B
Sizes: 6 – 11
Lengths: 210 – 250mm
Liner: Polyamide/HPPE/Glass fibre
Coating: X-Dura PU
- Fine gauge liner for high levels of dexterity and breathability
- Thin PU palm coating provides good flexibility, yet durable and tear resistant
- Great dry grip
- Generous knit wrist provides secure fit and protects hand from dust and debris
- Construction and utility
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Warehousing and logistics
- Waste, recycling and local authority
Click here to see glove selector chart to see if this is the right glove for the right task.